Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Stephan_s
New Contributor III

ZTNA Destinations - SaaS List empty

Dear Colleagues,

In almost every guide I found about adding a ZTNA Destination Gateway, "SaaS Applications" there is a screenshot of a long prefilled List with well known services where you should select yours from. But for me the List is empty. What can I do to populate the List of SaaS Applications? I'm using FortiEMS Cloud version.

best

stephan

1 Solution
Stephan_s
New Contributor III

Hello Anthony,

thank you for your reply and this link. So it looks like the Fortigate gets the SaaS List from CASB and this was introduced in FortiOS 7.2 so the reason why its not visible to me is that we run 7.0(.13).

Kind Regards,

stephan 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Stephan,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help for this second post. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Stephan,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Stephan,

Did you already have a look into this document?:

https://fortinetweb.s3.amazonaws.com/docs.fortinet.com/v2/attachments/f2e44070-1152-11ee-8e6d-fa163e...

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,

Stephan_s
New Contributor III

Hello Anthony,

thank you for your reply and this link. So it looks like the Fortigate gets the SaaS List from CASB and this was introduced in FortiOS 7.2 so the reason why its not visible to me is that we run 7.0(.13).

Kind Regards,

stephan 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors