Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
angie1996
New Contributor

Why can't I register the product? help me please

[style="vertical-align: inherit;"][style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Hola a todos,[/style][/style]

[style="vertical-align: inherit;"][style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Estoy tratando de registrar un producto fortimail para tener un caso con fortinet pero recibo este mensaje. [/style][style="vertical-align: inherit;"]¿Por qué no puedo registrar el producto? [/style][style="vertical-align: inherit;"]Estoy ingresando el número de serie del equipo, ¿no es suficiente?[/style][/style]

3 REPLIES 3
Admin_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hello,

The most likely causes are that there is a mistake in the SN that you have entered or that the SN is currently registered to a customer account.

Please check again the SN is correct.  If so, and you still cannot register it, contact Fortinet Customer Services through Chat or Phone ( https://www.fortinet.com/support/contact ) or raise a Customer Service ticket through the Support Portal to get help with the registration.  You need not need to have a registered product to create this type of ticket.

Regards, Admin.

angie1996

thanks for answering. The SN is currently registered in an account of another client. so that would be the problem? What could I do? can i call fortinet support without registering the product?
Admin_FTNT
Staff
Staff

Hi, You should contact Customer Support at Fortinet and ask them to transfer the registration of the SN to your account. They will contact the current owner for approval before making the transfer. Regards, Admin.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors