Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
justenglabs1
New Contributor III

What exactly is "Critical Vulnerability" ZTNA Tag defined as

I am working with a customer that wants to know what is the "Critical Vulnerability" ZTNA Tag defined as?  What is it monitoring for each of the different levels that are options?  Mostly, they want to know how it is defining "Critical."

I am not finding the answer to this.  Even Bard came up with nothing.

Thanks!

Justenglabs

Would rather be in the wilderness
4 REPLIES 4
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Justenglabs,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
rosatechnocrat
Contributor II

Critical vulnerability TAG is assigned to the host which is identified by having a critical vulnerability. EMS or Forticlient detects the vulnerability based on Fortiguard data or published vulnerabilities for different products for the endpoint. 

If a critical vulnerability is detected then it is assigned a ZTNA tag of critical vulnerability by the EMS. 

vulnerability.png

Hope it clarifies. Do let me know of any queries or mark it as a solution if it works for you. 

Rosa Technocrat -- Also on YouTube---Please do Subscribe
Rosa Technocrat -- Also on YouTube---Please do Subscribe
justenglabs1

Thank you!

ebilcari
Staff
Staff

As I know there is no built-in tag with the same name. Someone should have created it. This ZTNA guide is showing an example of it, starting on page 18.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors