Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
pignouf
New Contributor

Web Filter keeps blocking Anydesk Services

Hi,

Old Checkpoint R77.30 user, I'm using now one cluster of FG100E with v5.6.7 build1653.

I'm having difficulties with Anydesk: all my workstations can't connect to Anydesk's services (error ssl_14090086).

Application Control is on with "Monitor all applications" default profile and no trace of Anydesk in Application Control Log

But in Web Filtering logs, it's full of  hostname "AnyNet Relay" or URL "AnyNet Relay/" sometimes with non resolved IP or the classic boot-*.net.anydesk.com or relay-*.net.anydesk.com with Unrated Categorie.

I've added Static URL Filter but no success. I can't add wildcard * expression in Web rating Overrides.

I've also made a rule for testing with any any all "Anydesk-Web" but this Internet Service have only 28 entries and i can't edit thoses.

The only thing that works: remove the Web filtering, and i don't want that.

If someone could give me some hints. 

Thanks.

2 Solutions
Belgarioz
New Contributor III

I solved this adding two regexp exceptions in the Url Filter

anydesk.com

AnyNet Relay

See the attachment

View solution in original post

redrider

thank you Belgarioz, this helped a lot. On my site I had to add "AnyDesk Client" to get it fully working, see attachement.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
ahanda
New Contributor

Im interested on this topic aswell.

I'm having same issue. Its because AnyDesk (Same as Spotify services etc.) services recognized as UNRATED.

I couldnt create exemption for Anydesk services  on webfilter and I dont want to allow unrated category.

cosmodarkness

Same here, has anyone solved this?

cosmodarkness

Finally, this worked for me: https://forum.fortinet.com/tm.aspx?m=163467

mikeraut

Richy23

Thank you very much @Belgarioz, it worked for me. I use a Fortigate 80E.

benjikone
New Contributor

Hi. 

I have same problem in my workstation, we use FG60E with v6.4. Some one can help us please?

Belgarioz
New Contributor III

I solved this adding two regexp exceptions in the Url Filter

anydesk.com

AnyNet Relay

See the attachment

redrider

thank you Belgarioz, this helped a lot. On my site I had to add "AnyDesk Client" to get it fully working, see attachement.

riaz43v

@redrider @Belgarioz: It really worked for me and solved my problem. Thanks a lott guyz 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors