Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ali_Jassim
New Contributor III

Virtual IP Port forward

Virtual IP Port forward

Greetings to you

My Device is Foritgate 200D

I have problem I hope you guys give me the solution

We have 14 public IP from ISP, I used one of these IP for One Server, to allow our employee to access this server from outside (and its working fine without any problem)

My problem is when I use this public IP inside my LAN I can't access this server 

For example server local IP is 192.168.0.11, I can ping this server and I can access it from LAN

And I can access it from outside using Public IP,

But! When I use this public IP and I am in our company inside my LAN, I can't access server

I HOPE FINED A SOLUTION FROM YOU GUYS.

2 REPLIES 2
TuncayBAS
Contributor II

First virtual ip external interface change to any. Next policy route added Incoming interface lan and lan subnet Outgoing interface lan and lan subnet Gateway set to empty

Tuncay BAS RZK Muhendislik Turkey NSE 4 5 6 FCESP v5

Tuncay BAS RZK Muhendislik Turkey NSE 4 5 6 FCESP v5
Ali_Jassim
New Contributor III

yaba wrote:
First virtual ip external interface change to any. Next policy route added Incoming interface lan and lan subnet Outgoing interface lan and lan subnet Gateway set to empty

Dear YABA

Thank you for your Quick Replay

i don't understand very will , could you explain  more

1 - i should change the Virtual IP interface External to any --- this is clear

2 - Policy route ? policy route for what ? for the public IP , or LAN IP ?

3- Incoming INT - LAN AND LAN Subnet --- you mean i have to create new policy with Incoming int LAN and source address ?? and with destination address

PLEASE COULD YOU JUST support your replay with Picture , it will be batter for me ..

Thanks

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors