Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
sistemastda
New Contributor II

VPNSSL Microcuts

Hello Folk,

We have a Fortigate with the following data.
##FortiOS V6.2.10 build 1263 G
##Fortigate 100

Since we upgraded to the latest Fimware we have a continuous micro cuts are connected approx. 30 users thought it was something internal but it is discarded because we rebooted and corrected errors in the switch and network ports. Also to test we ping the public router and it does not lose packets. But if I do it to the IP of an internal computer I always have the loss of 3 packets. I do not know if this is a bug, could you advise me how I can follow up and go discarding points.

Regards

1 Solution
sistemastda

Hello,

The problem was the update, I performed a downgrade and then re-uploaded the update and that solved it.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Can you explain the topology of the network and downstream networking devices which connects to the internal computer?

Also if possible try to run a packet capture on the internal interface when you are testing with ping.

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Troubleshooting-Tip-Packet-Capture-on-FortiOS-GUI/ta-p/1...

sistemastda

Hello,

The problem was the update, I performed a downgrade and then re-uploaded the update and that solved it.

Thanks

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors