Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Xerxes
New Contributor

VPN problems

I have been using Nordvpn, but the USA IPs that I need are shown as spam. Are there any other reliable ones? or maybe try using residential proxies?

2 REPLIES 2
johnathan
Staff
Staff

What is the problem you are trying to solve? It is not clear from your message. Is this related to any Fortinet product?

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."
LunarEcho
New Contributor II

I think it is not a fortinet problem but if speaking about problems with VPN I can say that you are not the only one and it might be a useful subject. I also had problems with NordVPN because it was slow and some websites thought it was spam. So, I switched to using proxies and things got a lot better. The internet was faster and websites didn't block me anymore. Switching saved me money too. I got proxies for just $1.4 each, which is cheaper than what I paid for NordVPN. They worked better for me. If you're thinking about a change, maybe look into proxies. I found some good ones at https://proxys.io/en.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors