Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
matteocostanzo
New Contributor II

VPN fake to see last VPN real in static route and policy

I created yet another IPSec Custom VPN. I have about forty.

when I have to add the static route the interface of the last created VPN does not appear.

if I create another fake VPN. I see the desired VPN created when creating static routes.

to see the last desired vpn i have to create a fake vpn of it to see the desired one.

my firewall is in Azure Microsoft. standard F4s.

1 REPLY 1
Faiza_Emam_Delhi
Contributor II

It sounds like you are experiencing an issue with your VPN configuration. In order to add a static route for a specific VPN, you need to have the interface for that VPN available. If the interface for the VPN you want to configure is not appearing, it may be due to a configuration issue or a limitation in your firewall.

One possible solution is to try restarting the VPN service on your firewall. This may refresh the interface list and allow you to see the interface for the desired VPN. Additionally, you may want to check your firewall settings to ensure that the VPN configuration is correct and that there are no conflicting settings.

If the issue persists, you may want to reach out to Microsoft Azure support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific guidance on how to resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Faizal Emam
Thanks & Regards,Faizal Emam
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors