Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ArifS
Contributor

Upgrading Foritlcient EMS server

I am planning to upgrade Forticlient EMS server and Forticlient to latest release 7.2, however on the EMS server console it shows latest available version is 7.0.9.0537. Our current version is 7.0.2. So is it safe to upgrade to 7.2 through installer?

4 REPLIES 4
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

I haven't tried my self but from the EMS Administration Guide you can use the installer and the upgrade path is supported to go from 7.0 to 7.2.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
ArifS
Contributor

I upgraded ForticlientEMS to ver 7.2 on the server successfully, however it didn't bring web filter and other settings profile settings from the previous version. So how do I bring across all the previous settings.

I also updated test client and it did updated all Engines successfully but did not update Signature. Now windows complaining about antivirus not upto date. So how do I fix this?

Forticlient_About.JPG

ArifS
Contributor

I tried to push signature through EMS console and found error in foritlcient notification that "A network error prevented updates from being downloaded.". 

ArifS
Contributor

I updated signature after disconnecting and reconnecting telemetry manually. So why it does not upgrade signature after pushing upgrade through deployment?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors