Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
JimInAuburn
New Contributor

Unable to configure Forticlient on iPad

I installed the FortiClient on my iPad from the app store, and when I go in and try to configure an SSL connection back to my firewall, it will not let me configure a new SSL connection.  It just pops up an error message when I click on the connections link when trying to configure a new SSL connection.   Is there some way on an iPad where I have to enable permissions FortiClient to create connections?  This is just a stand alone iPad Air.  I have tried rebooting and re-launching the FortiClient and I just get the same error.  I was able to configure on my iPhone XR with no problem.  The error says:

============================

Warning

FortiClient will not create any VPN account.  Please re-launch FortClient and Allow to add/create VPN connection.

============================

3 REPLIES 3
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @JimInAuburn ,

Can you try to uninstall and reinstall the FortiClient App? 

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @JimInAuburn,

When you first install and open FortiClient, it should ask if you want to allow notifications/configurations. You should accept that. Otherwise, you can go to settings > FortiClient VPN > allow notifications. 

Regards, 

hbac

If you selected 'Don't allow', you will need to re-install the APP and 'Allow' when prompted. 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors