Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
John_L
New Contributor

Two ISP load balance and failover

Hi everyone out there good day.

My name is John and therefore i got an issue that i need the forum help. though i must admit im very very new to fortigate, but love it alot.

I got a fortigate 500D therefore im configuring Load Balance with two isp, but right now im stacked at point where im prompted to Edit the wan link load balance interfaces, exactly where i have to add and Adit wan 1 and wan 2. but when i click on creat new in order to Add interfave Member, on onterfaces i can only see the wan2 which is my new or Second isp connection, as the wan 1 that already existes as my default primary isp DoesNot apears there. So on Add interfaces, the wan 1 (my default isp already running) it doesnt appear to be add on wan link load balance interface Member, so then i can creat the policies for both interfaces connections.

Though i read a video where they say, i should go to; System--Interfaces and then delete all the policies on those interface that will join Member like Wan 1 and Wan2.. but i got so much Policies on that interface, that i cannot affort to delete it, as im not expert on it too, to later on configure all those policies again. Can you help me on How do I Go About that? to have both connectins (two ISP working?) Thank you in advanced and soory for disturbing John Lemon

0 REPLIES 0
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors