Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
shocko
Contributor

Tooling to Investigate Forticlient Configuration

We are using Forticlient 7.2.1 on Windows 10 22H2 with EMS cloud and assigning IPSEC VPN profiles to our endpoints. These profiles have split-tunnelling configured based on the EMS application definitions i.e. MS teams. What we are finding is that on many clients split-tunnelling is not occurring but on others it is even though they are assigned the same profile. Upon investigation we see that on the systems that are working they have explicit routes for the cloud services added to the Windows client (as viewed via the route print command on windows) but the endpoints that are not working do not.

Q: How can I determine what is causing this? Is there a tool I can use client side to see why these routes are not propagating (dump the config or the like)?

3 REPLIES 3
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello shocko,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello shocko,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello shocko,

After a lot of research and after consulting with our engineers, your only option is to open a TAC ticket and work with the FortiGate team.

Do not hesitate to come back to us if you need more information.

Regards,

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors