Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ciberseguridad
New Contributor

Sync Error: error publishing DomainResyncReqEvent: error unmarshal: proto: cannot parse invalid wire

I currently have FortiClient EMS Cloud, I am integrating with my active directory on premise and once the integration with the FortiClient EMS connector is complete, I am getting the following error:

Sync Error: error publishing DomainResyncReqEvent: error unmarshal: proto: cannot parse invalid wire-format data.

Error syncronize.png

Could someone help me to solve this incident that I present?

Network Security Engineer
5 REPLIES 5
Jean-Philippe_P

Hello ciberseguridad, 

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible. 

Thanks, 

Jean-Philippe - Fortinet Community Team
ciberseguridad

Hi Jean,

You have been able to get some information regarding this error since I keep presenting it with my active directory and forticlient ems cloud.

ebilcari
Staff
Staff

I did a check internally and there is a reported issue related to this error and EMS Cloud 7.2.1

The engineering team is still working on it. You may find this later on published in the release notes with reference number 930132.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
ciberseguridad

Hello Ebilcari, okay, I'm still looking for a solution to this problem since I haven't been able to integrate and deploy the forticlient to my clients from my active directory on premise and my ems cloud forticlient.

Readybreak
New Contributor

I also have this issue, but after reinstall of conenctor i now receive:
Log Level Monitor got error checking for new level: error sending to event server: redis: nil

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors