Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
matchelo
New Contributor II

SENTINEL ONE SHAPPING

hi everybody

i want to limit bandwith of sentinel one packet antivirus in my lan.

i don't see the signature of this application on my fortigate 100 D

THANKS FOR HELP 

1 Solution
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hello @matchelo 

Which version do you use? And do you have a valid license? 

I looked at my firewall I saw sentinel one dynamic IP address object. I can use this object shaping policy if you don't have a license your firewall can't fetch updates related to internet services objects. 

image.png

Also, you can add SentinelOne ip addresses manually. Generally, this kind of product vendors release their IP addresses on their manual.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
2 REPLIES 2
ozkanaltas
Valued Contributor II

Hello @matchelo 

Which version do you use? And do you have a valid license? 

I looked at my firewall I saw sentinel one dynamic IP address object. I can use this object shaping policy if you don't have a license your firewall can't fetch updates related to internet services objects. 

image.png

Also, you can add SentinelOne ip addresses manually. Generally, this kind of product vendors release their IP addresses on their manual.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
matchelo
New Contributor II

thanks dear, i have a problem with my license, it is expired, i will try to use ip adress

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors