Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
aalvarezj
New Contributor

SAML with SSL VPN Issues

Hello,

I have a #Fortigate 100F with v7.0.12 and I have a issue with VPNSSL + Azure SAML

I configured it in others Fortigate with no problem, but in the last i can't connect with Forticlient, it stops in 40% when i try to connect.

I have enabled debug and i see this error:

__samld_sp_login_resp [842]: Failed to process response message. ret=-111(Failed to verify signature.)
samld_send_common_reply [114]: Code: 1, id: 576, data_len: 56
samld_send_common_reply [122]: Attr: 21, 8,
samld_send_common_reply [122]: Attr: 22, 32, Failed to verify signature.

Can someone helps me to find the problem?

Thanks, regards

1 Solution
dbu
Staff
Staff

Hello @aalvarezj ,

Thank you for reaching out. 

This error in SAML debugs generally points to an issue with the certificate used in the SAML communication.

Can you try to re import the SAML certificate and test again ? 

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dbu
Staff
Staff

Hello @aalvarezj ,

Thank you for reaching out. 

This error in SAML debugs generally points to an issue with the certificate used in the SAML communication.

Can you try to re import the SAML certificate and test again ? 

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
bgodfrey
Staff
Staff

Hello @aalvarezj 
Below are some docs that may help to determine what is preventing you from connecting:
https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Troubleshooting-Tip-Possible-reasons-for-FortiClient-SSL...
--- ref 40% failure, this could be caused by TLS mismatch. below is how to control the SSL and TLS versions used by the FortiClient when connecting to SSL VPN
https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiClient/Technical-Note-How-to-limit-the-SSL-and-TLS-versions-o...

memento mori
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors