Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
myintmosoe
New Contributor

Route One Public IP to 3-4 local server IP

Hello everyone ,

Please help me , i am in urgent situation and facing problem with routing public ip and local ip . I have 4 local server and i got one Public IP in my WAN interface . I just want to know how to access these local ip with one Public IP . Hope your support and reply as soon as possible . Thanks  .

My Unit is Fortigate 100D .

Regards,

Myint Mo Soe

2 REPLIES 2
Fullmoon
Contributor III

you can achieve your goal using Virtual IP (VIP). It can be found in Policy & Object>Objects>VIP

Fortigate Newbie

Fortigate Newbie
Johan_Witters
Contributor

If you want to redirect specific ports to different servers you can use VIPs (Virtual IP) eg tcp/25 to server 1, tcp/80 to server 2 etc.. Define a vip with your public ip, point it to your internal server and map ports if needed. Next create a policy WAN -> internal (or where your servers are located). Source will be any, destination is the vip you just created. Configure services and UTM as needed.

If you want to access all servers on 1 ip because they are in a farm hosting the application, you need to configure "load balancing". Info can be found at http://kb.fortinet.com/kb and look for "load balancing server"

Johan Witters

Network & Security Engineer

FCNSP V4/V5

BKM NV

Johan Witters Network & Security Engineer FCNSP V4/V5 BKM NV
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors