Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
downlinkvip1
New Contributor

Restore forticlient VPN config file on all PC in domain.

Hi guys,

I have a config file backed up from my forticlient VPN software (including many connections). Is there any way to restore this config file to machines on my Domain controller so I don't need to go to each machine and restore manually each one? 

Thank you!

1 Solution
btan
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Assuming you are using EMS, you create a new endpoint profile and import the XML config file to the profile. You may need to do some tweaking on formatting, as your origin XML file is generated from endpoint PC.

Regards,
Bon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
sagha
Staff
Staff
downlinkvip1

Hi @sagha ,

I mean, we want to restore a backup config to PCs on the domain, not install Forticlient on Domain (we already did that).

sagha

Hi downlinkvip1

I have checked and there is no option I could find to configure FortiClient. If you are using EMS, that would help in this.

Thanks. 

Shahan

downlinkvip1

Hi @sagha ,

Thanks for your info. We will consider EMS.

btan
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Assuming you are using EMS, you create a new endpoint profile and import the XML config file to the profile. You may need to do some tweaking on formatting, as your origin XML file is generated from endpoint PC.

Regards,
Bon
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors