Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
pravbpl
New Contributor

Regarding Dual ISP configuration using Fallback option

Hi All I am using a Fortinet 40 C firewall option. I have configured the two ISPs on wan1 and wan2 with distance 10 and 15 .But if one fails it is not able to switch to the other ISP. I am looking for ECMP options in the Web Interface of 40 C firewalls to configure the ping servers but i could not find it. Please let me know the way in which I can configure the ECMP option so as the fallback option start working. Regards
Hi How are you
Hi How are you
2 REPLIES 2
Carl_Wallmark
Valued Contributor

Hi, and welcome. On the 40C, many things are in the CLI only. For dead gateway detection, I think the command is: config router gwdetect etc...

FCNSA, FCNSP
---
FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30B
FortiAnalyzer 100B, 100C
FortiMail 100,100C
FortiManager VM
FortiAuthenticator VM
FortiToken
FortiAP 220B/221B, 11C

FCNSA, FCNSP---FortiGate 200A/B, 224B, 110C, 100A/D, 80C/CM/Voice, 60B/C/CX/D, 50B, 40C, 30BFortiAnalyzer 100B, 100CFortiMail 100,100CFortiManager VMFortiAuthenticator VMFortiTokenFortiAP 220B/221B, 11C
oscarcamacho
New Contributor

Try enabling the option advanced routing on System-> Config-> Features What it does is to add to the GUI the router tab, that' s where the ping server is configured, on v5.2 it' s now called Link Health Monitor and it' s under Router-> Static-> Settings
Oscar Camacho ..................................................................................... FCNSP v5
Oscar Camacho ..................................................................................... FCNSP v5
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors