Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
nicovpp
New Contributor

OSPF => filter redistribute static per area

Hello, I have a working OSPF ipv4 configuration. I have enable the " redistribute static" option and want to filter the list of announced routes by the fortigate. If I specify a routemap under the redistribute static category, I am able to filter route redistribution : config redistribute " static" set status enable set routemap " rtmap-static-v4" end But I have a multiple ospf area configuration and don' t want to use routemap with redistribute-static, so I have disabled the routemap filtering. Indeed I want to apply a specific filter for each area using a prefix-list, but it doesn' t work and all static routes are announced without filtering : config router ospf config area edit 0.0.1.60 config filter-list edit 1 set list " pfx-filter-static-v4" next end next end Here is my prefix-list / routemap configuration : config router prefix-list edit " pfx-filter-static-v4" config rule edit 1 set prefix 192.168.33.0 255.255.255.0 unset ge unset le next edit 2 set action deny set prefix any unset ge unset le next end next end config router route-map edit " rtmap-static-v4" config rule edit 1 set match-ip-address " pfx-filter-static-v4" next end next end Do you have any idea why prefix-list is not working with routes comming from static routes redistribution ? Is the route-map the only option (so no multiple area configuration possible) ? Thanks !
2 REPLIES 2
Mbrassesco
New Contributor

Iam not an expert, but i think that u have to use an ACL in the route-map or use directly the prefix-list in the OSPF configuration.
nicovpp
New Contributor

Yes, route-mpa is working when used in the static redistribution entry, but I don' t want to use it that way. Problem is that the prefix-list restriction is not working in the area configuration entry... and that is what I' d like to use
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors