Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
t1fmarin
New Contributor

OPEN VPN Conflicts

Since I installed the new version of Forticlient, I can no longer use OpenVpn because it simply won't let me do anything, it blocks the sites, I don't know how to correct since I must have both on, now it limits me because I have to turn one or the other on and off.

4 REPLIES 4
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

Do you have problems installing and using two VPN clients on same machine or you want to keep both VPNs connected in the same time?

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
t1fmarin1

I want to be able to have both VPNs connected at the same time but without conflicts, in previous versions I could do it, I could use it but now negative. And it's frustrating because I have to download Nexus dependencies, do things on my site, and it can't do both anymore.

I want to downgrade the version but I have the installer of the last one I had.

ebilcari

I guess that will depend heavily on the OS how it handles it (mostly routing or stack issues) but usually this is not a common practice and should be avoided in the first place.

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
t1fmarin1
New Contributor

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors