Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
MikePruett
Valued Contributor

OID Lists

Where can we find an OID list for Fortinet devices?

I want to be able to monitor certain things from certain devices but can't find a OID listing.

Mike Pruett Fortinet GURU | Fortinet Training Videos
15 REPLIES 15
rwpatterson
Valued Contributor III

Perhaps the MIB was from another version of code and it changed? I would use what works, obviously.

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!
See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com

Bob - self proclaimed posting junkie!See my Fortigate related scripts at: http://fortigate.camerabob.com
hamidhszd
New Contributor

i want to monitor BGP status but i couldnt find OIDs.

Does anyone knows where can i find OID for routing protocols?

Tnks

hatlen

I was just working to get some OIDs myself for routing, sorry it's probably late, but:

At least on my FortiGate 30E the OID for ipRouteTable is:

See attached image, I've highlighted what I used to trigger my Operation's Manager alert. (If NextHop changes - then alert). The OID is .1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21.1.7 and then you append the IP to the route, for instance for last resort: .1.3.6.1.2.1.4.21.1.7.0.0.0.0 - the value shall be the NextHop IP according to the route table.

eluo
Staff
Staff
seshuganesh
Staff
Staff

Hi Team,

For fortigate, you can go to system >> SNMP

You will get two options, download fortigate MIB file and download fortinet core MIB file:

FORTINET-CORE-MIB.mib

The Fortinet core MIB includes all system configuration and trap information that is common to all Fortinet products.

Your SNMP manager requires this information to monitor Fortinet device settings and receive traps from the FortiGate SNMP agent.

FORTINET-FORTIGATE-MIB.mib

The FortiGate MIB includes all system configuration information and trap information that is specific to FortiGate units.

Your SNMP manager requires this information to monitor FortiGate settings and receive traps from the FortiGate SNMP agent.

ElmaElectronic
New Contributor

Hey guys,

I hope you all are doing well.

I did exactly what you wrote @seshuganesh, I also compiled along "FORTINET-CORE-MIB.mib" && "FORTINET-FORTIGATE-MIB.mib" (both version 7.2.5) the "FortiAnalyzer-" and "Manager"-mibs (both version 7.2.3), but still get the output that some OIDs are not assigned to a name, f.e.:

Trap Detail: fnSysSerial:

Can you guys recommend any mib package from a certain year or version to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors