Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ken2709
New Contributor

Not access file share

Hi all, I have a problem with FG30B, PC1(XP) File Share <-192.168.1.0/24(Lan1)-> Fortigate 30B <-192.168.2.0/24(Lan2)->PC2(XP) File Share On FG30B I config rule Lan1<-->Lan2, Enable Nat, Service Any, Source and destination All. Ping Ok Lan1<-->Lan2. Lan1 <--access file share to--> Lan2 fail receive erro " Network path was not found" I recheck PC1(XP) <--Connect--> PC2(XP) ok. Pls help me to resolve this problem, Thanks,
linh
linh
3 REPLIES 3
emnoc
Esteemed Contributor III

Do you really need NAT enable? I would start with a diag debug flow and see what messages pops up when traffic is being generate between the host/server in lan1/lan2 for the pc-fileshare. (eg) diag debug enable diag debug flow filter daddr " insert the file-share host address here " diag debug flow show console enable diag debug flow trace start 250 Then start some traffic up and see what happens? btw, I would also disable NAT.

PCNSE 

NSE 

StrongSwan  

PCNSE NSE StrongSwan
ken2709
New Contributor

Hi Emnoc, Follow you i check " No Nat" in the policy, after try access file receive (attach file) not seen file on the File share, i try to browse to folder like erro in the picture. Report-> Traffic receive. help me to solve issue, Thanks for reply!
linh
linh
ken2709
New Contributor

Report -> Traffic (Attach)
linh
linh
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors