Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
VRG
New Contributor

Need FortiClient VPN software to install 7.0.8.0427

Hello, I am looking for older version of FortiClient VPN version 7.0.8.0427. Can someone please help me with the information about where I can get the software.

Thanks,

VRG

1 Solution
btan
Staff
Staff

Hi VRG,

You may download FCT 7.0.8 VPN-only version here:
FortiClientVPNSetup_7.0.8.0427_x64.exe
Password: dmZ3xwm4
https://fortinet.egnyte.com/dl/snhH6aCqwO

The above link is available only for 2 days or so.

Regards,
Bon

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
funkylicious
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi,

You can try and search for it in the support portal.

geek
geek
VRG

Unfortunately I was not able to locate the older version of the FortiClient VPN to download it from the support portal

mle2802

Hi @VRG,
You can create a TAC ticket and we can help you with the desired firmware or version.

mle2802
Staff
Staff

Hi @VRG,

You can download it at support.fortinet.com. 

VRG
New Contributor

Hello @mle2802 , It seems that the older version is not available to download. Can you please help me to locate or provide navigation where I can download it.

mle2802

Hi @VRG,

It should be under Support>Firmware download. Choose the product as FortiClient and click on the tab download. Then navigate as desired.

funkylicious

@VRG 

in the support portal > Firmware Download > FortiClient

/ FortiClient/ Windows/ v7.00/ 7.0/ 7.0.8/

geek
geek
VRG

Hello @funkylicious, Below is the message that I see when I navigate to support portal > Firmware Download > FortiClient

Sorry, you don't have any product covered by Fortinet support contract.

Please contact Fortinet partners to purchase Fortinet support contract or Fortinet customer service team at cs@fortinet.com.

mle2802

Hi @VRG,
You are required to have support license for at least 1 Fortinet product for firmware download.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors