Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
CGoodwin
New Contributor

NSE7 Course material

Hello All,

I done the FortiGate III online course in December, my NSE7 Exam is on Monday coming. I'm finding it really hard to study off half complete screen shots from the course. I was under the impression we would have gotten some sort of study material after completion. But sadly not, and the course instructor would not answer any mails requesting a complete copy of the Slides from the course. Is there anything?

FCNSA, FCNSP (NSE4), NSE5

FCNSA, FCNSP (NSE4), NSE5
4 REPLIES 4
Courtney_Schwartz

Redistribution of the PowerPoint slides is not permitted. However...

You should have received a copy of the Student Guide when you attended the course. It's the book you used during labs. Fortinet partners and employees download their copy via the LMS; customers and students attending training at an ATC should receive either a paper book, or an eBook.

The FortiGate III Student Guide, like all Student Guides, has a copy of the slides in the PDF, including additional notes. Go to the section named "Appendix B: Presentation Slides" on page 73. We provide that for further study material, so that people will have expanded explanations and memory joggers when studying for their NSE exam.

Suggestions or questions about the courseware can be sent to courseware@fortinet.com .

zorg1983
New Contributor

Hi

Did you pass? did you used any dump?

Joe.

hklb
Contributor II

wrong topic.. sorry

KateRaven
New Contributor

I took the NSE 7 Network Security Architect Exam but failed. Then a friend suggested Test4Practice. I'm not sure its any help to others or not but the NSE7 Questions Answers Practice Exam there certainly helped me a lot. the major factor to consider these 2019 NSE7 Practice Questions is that they were considerably cheap, on top of that offered a 10% Discount. NSE7 Practice Exam Questions are just amazing with their real-life simulation and close to the real environment NSE7 Practice Exam Dumps I was ready in no time. I knew through my preparation I would make it and so I did. I do regret not trying NSE7 Practice Test Questions and you won't either.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors