Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
yassinearahal
New Contributor

I can not register my Fortigate VM ?

Hello , i can not register my fortigate VM , i did not recieved my VM licence in the e-mail, whta can i do in this case ?

yassinearahal
yassinearahal
6 REPLIES 6
abarushka
Staff
Staff

Hello,

You can also download license file from Fortinet support web-site. Please log in to support web-site, find new VM S/N and click on it and then search for "License File Download" (clickable link).

FortiGate
yassinearahal

Upon navigating to the virtual machine section, I am unable to locate a license. The only option available is to download the virtual machine.

yassinearahal
yassinearahal
AEK
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi Yassine

Is it an evaluation license or a commercial license?

AEK
AEK
yassinearahal

I do not have any licence.

yassinearahal
yassinearahal
ozkanaltas

Hello @yassinearahal ,

If you didn't buy a FortiGate license from a reseller. You can use the trial mode of FortiGate. You can review this document, this document about how you can register your VM on trial mode.

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortigate/7.4.3/administration-guide/441460/permanent-trial-mode-...

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
sw2090
SuperUser
SuperUser

additionally: it is also possible to buy a license bundle. In this case you don't need any license key. You just register your FGT with the support portal and it will automagically get its licenses via fortiguard.

-- 

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams

-- "It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." - Douglas Adams
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors