Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Remsondu1
New Contributor III

How to raise/open a Support Case Ticket on Fortinet Support Portal

How to raise/open a Support Case Ticket on Fortinet Support Portal

I have come across a lot of engineers who are quite new to Fortinet products/solutions and they ask questions on how they can raise a support ticket for some issues they come across while administering the products.

Here is a clip I have created that can guide you on how to raise support ticket on Fortinet Portal for faster response..

https://youtu.be/uMznzf86kkU

Bowale Oyenuga
Bowale Oyenuga
1 REPLY 1
Faiza_Emam_Delhi
Contributor II

Hi @Remsondu1 

Thank you for your question. I can definitely help guide you on how to raise/open a support case ticket on the Fortinet Support Portal.

Here are the steps to follow:

1. Log in to the Fortinet Support Portal using your Fortinet account credentials.

2. Once you are logged in, click on the "Support" tab in the top menu.

3. Click on the "Create" button in the "Cases" section.

4. In the "Create New Case" form, enter the required information, such as the product model, serial number, and a detailed description of the issue you are experiencing.

5. You can also attach any relevant files or screenshots to help the support team better understand the issue.

6. Once you have filled out the form, click on the "Create" button to submit the support case.

7. You will receive an email confirming that your case has been submitted, along with a case number for reference.

8. You can then track the status of your case by clicking on the "Cases" tab in the top menu and selecting the "View All Cases" option.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thanks & Regards,
Faizal Emam
Thanks & Regards,Faizal Emam
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors