Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
lshukla
New Contributor

How to get Fortimail Email API and Email logs?

I’m working on an integration for which I have the following queries, I would really appreciate if someone could help me to answer these queries:

• I am looking for Fortimail email details on the Fortinet Fortimail website, https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortimail/7.2.0/rest-api-reference/768217/introduction but I could not locate them anywhere. Could someone confirm if Fortimail capture email logs? If yes, then is there any web API using which we can fetch these details, also it would be nice if anyone can guide us on how to setup this API
  • Also is it necessary to create a free account to access this information if they are present?
lshukla
lshukla
5 REPLIES 5
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Ishukla,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Ishukla,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
ebilcari
Staff
Staff

You can find more information regarding API if you join the Fortinet Developer Network (two approvals are needed). There are two API calls available for the logs:

/api/v1/HistoryLog
/api/v1/History

logsm.PNG

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
lshukla

Thanks for your response. To join the Fortinet Developer Network I have to create new account and need to fill out details like sponsor and main sponsor, can you please help me with these details or how to avail these field details?

Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 10.27.29 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-12-13 at 10.28.14 AM.png

lshukla
lshukla
ebilcari

In order to be part of the network your account need to be sponsored by two Fortinet employees. You can forward the request to your Fortinet local sales representative or a distributor in your area. (Sponsors must be able to confirm the user’s identity and need for access. Approvals from both sponsors are required before access is granted to new users. DS) 

- Emirjon
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors