Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
msid
New Contributor

How to enable web filter in fortigate 30E

I have gto fortigate 30E and I want to use the web filter functionality via fortiguard. I can see fortiguard currently not active or basically expired in the router. Unable to see any renew button there, anyone knows how to renew and get best use out of it ? 

2 REPLIES 2
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

In order to use WF, you need a valid subscription for WF and a basic FortiCare contract (content subscriptions do not go without FCare). After purchase, you register the contract with your hardware in the Support portal (support.fortinet.com). As a prerequisite, create an account with Support and register your hardware and any FCare contract you have for it.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
ede_pfau
Esteemed Contributor III

In order to use WF, you need a valid subscription for WF and a basic FortiCare contract (content subscriptions do not go without FCare). After purchase, you register the contract with your hardware in the Support portal (support.fortinet.com). As a prerequisite, create an account with Support and register your hardware and any FCare contract you have for it. Note that policies with a WF profile will block all traffic if the WF subscription has expired.

Ede

"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Ede"Kernel panic: Aiee, killing interrupt handler!"
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors