Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
leo1
New Contributor II

How to block Google play store?

Hi Guys,

I can't block play store download in android. I already block google.play in signature.

version 5.4 and 5.6 

4 REPLIES 4
mahesh_secure
Contributor

Hi

SSL profile is enabled in policy? play.google.com is an Https site to block this you must enabled SSL scan in policy.

Regards

Mahesh

leo1
New Contributor II

Hi Mahesh,

Yes SSL profile is enabled in policy, I also block play.google.com in web filtering and create new policy that block the address play.google.com.

btw our SSL scan in policy is automatically open when I enable Application control and web filtering and SSL used is Certification Inspection.

Thank you.

Regards,

Leo

mahesh_secure

Hi Can you please try full inspection. Also try to block Google.com . Because Google use wildcard certificate that work like *.Google.com. you can allow Google.co.in. Regards Mahesh
anwrknana
New Contributor

I know that there are many problems that have appeared in the Play Store, but in my opinion, these problems can be solved instead of dispensing with it. For example, you can download the Play Store with an improved version in which many problems have been solved, and there are many platforms and websites that have explained about that

ANWAR KINANA
ANWAR KINANA
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors