Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
fortimaster
Contributor

Help with third party sflow collector, that works well with Fortigate

I all.

I would like to obtain information about my network, mainly related to bandwitch usage. I go to install to obtain this information a netflow collector.

I have read about some problems with some third party Netflow collectors and I would like to answer about your experience to install a good Collector to work with Fortigate Firewall. 

Please, could you recommend me a netflow network analyzer, free if its possible and it works well with fortigate, to can monitorice the bandwitch of my network in a way that I can get more information  than the information that a widget or fortiview gives me?

Thanks ¡¡¡

1 Solution
Shilpa1
Staff
Staff

Hello,

Some examples of sFlow collectors that work with FortiGate include:

1. SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
  2. ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer
  3. Plixer Scrutinizer
  4. Kentik

It is strongly recommended that you get in touch with your Fortinet partner and the 3rd party Vendor SE to get a granular idea about the new features and compatibility.

Regards,
    Shilpa

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shilpa1
Staff
Staff

Hello,

Some examples of sFlow collectors that work with FortiGate include:

1. SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
  2. ManageEngine NetFlow Analyzer
  3. Plixer Scrutinizer
  4. Kentik

It is strongly recommended that you get in touch with your Fortinet partner and the 3rd party Vendor SE to get a granular idea about the new features and compatibility.

Regards,
    Shilpa
fortimaster
Contributor

Thank you ¡¡ I will try one of these demo products, to evaluate it.

johnsongh
New Contributor

The air conditioner consists of two blocks, one of which is taken out of any room. This air conditioner is the most perfect in our world, it does not take up much space and does not make much noise than other air conditioners. If you want to control your temperature at home, then you will have to face such a problem as where to put your new air conditioner. If you choose the right place where your air conditioner will be located, then you will be able to maintain the temperature in your house that you want. Visit

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors