Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Lizzardking68
New Contributor

Fortivoice 20e4 help!

Greetings all,   Please forgive me if this post is not in the correct place, etc. I'm desperate! :)   I'm having 2 issues with a clients 20e4 phone system. It's been installed for a couple months now but we have come across a couple quirks that I'm hoping someone here could help with. I will try to give as much info for each issue below.

[ol]
  • What dial pattern will allow this system to accept blocked or restricted calls. My client has notice that anytime one of their customers call that have their caller ID number blocked, the system doesn't ring or answer the call. I'm assuming it has something to do with the dial patterns in the inbound call handling of the admin software?
  • The other issue  --  this is a 4 line system with 3 incoming lines. The issue is that when lines 1&2 are in use with 2 incoming calls, the 3rd line is showing as occupied in line appearance and is unusable. However, if lines 1&2 are being used by 2 outgoing calls, the 3rd line is usable as normal.[/ol]

If anyone could help me with these I would greatly appreciate it! Many thanks in advance for any help that can be provided. -Steve

• 1 REPLY 1
    VonGabriel
    New Contributor

Hi Steve

Could you send me a copy of the config?

Regards

Labels
    Top Kudoed Authors