Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
rcpdkc
Contributor II

Fortinac Policy

Hello,
I am using Fortinac-F version 7.2 and I have the following problem.
There are 2 policies, one of them controls a service in the task manager and the other controls a value in the registry.
I have success and failure messages in both policies.
I applied a policy for the registry to group A. If it sees the relevant value in the registry, it sends a message to the desktop agent as successful, if it does not see the value, it sends a message to the desktop agent as failed. I wrote a policy about the service to group B. When it does not see the service, it should write a message that this service is not running, but it writes the policy message belonging to the registry, what could be the reason for this?

3 REPLIES 3
rcpdkc
Contributor II

And here's my other problem. I create a policy and select a specific host group, but it applies the policy to the entire host group. why could this be?

AEK

Hello

It may happen if your group is not defined properly.

Can you post detailed screenshots of policies and groups?

AEK
AEK
rcpdkc
Contributor II

Antivirus is checking and running symantec virus program in fail and succes. In the DNS control section it checks DNS in the registry. But when it fails, instead of giving the message DNS is wrong, it gives the message symantec is not running

1000015473.jpg

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors