Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jamestiberius
New Contributor II

Fortimanager does not show latest firmware available

want to update my fortigates this evening to latest patch due to the VPN issue we have read about.

but my fortimanager only seems to show the previous version of firmware available to push down to the different fortigates, not the most current version with the patch.

do we have to manually download the firmware, or is there a way to force fortimanager to updates its firmware list?

1 Solution
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

Not sure if it's the same issue. But with our 7.0.7 FMG we have a problem upgrading FGT firmware if we tried allow downloading from FTGD. The bug fix doesn't have an schedule for the release so 7.0.8 that was released last week didn't have it.
So we're now loading the FGT image to the FMG via FMG's FortiGuard->Firmware Images->Local Images->Import then choosing the local image to upgrade all FGTs.

Toshi

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Toshi_Esumi
SuperUser
SuperUser

Not sure if it's the same issue. But with our 7.0.7 FMG we have a problem upgrading FGT firmware if we tried allow downloading from FTGD. The bug fix doesn't have an schedule for the release so 7.0.8 that was released last week didn't have it.
So we're now loading the FGT image to the FMG via FMG's FortiGuard->Firmware Images->Local Images->Import then choosing the local image to upgrade all FGTs.

Toshi

jamestiberius
New Contributor II

great, I will give that a shot, thanks!

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors