Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
joshmorrisMEG
New Contributor II

Fortimanager 7.2.3 - Policy Blocks Not Loading Properly

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 21.22.15.png

Per above picture - sometimes, about 50% of the time, all our policy blocks show 0/0, despite having multiple policies, when applied to policy packages. This is following an upgrade to 7.2.3 from 7.0.8.

1 Solution
joshmorrisMEG
New Contributor II

FYI for anyone else finding this on google or something - its been replicated by Fortinet and has been acknowledged as a bug. Should hopefully be fixed in a later release.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

Can you run "diagnose debug crashlog read" and check if there is any crash happening while the policy load issue appears?

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

joshmorrisMEG

No errors from that time I am afraid.

However have uploaded the output since the upgrade (on the 24th Aug): https://pastebin.com/Ku8qaVsw

Also - just for good measure, I tried this time on a brand new computer that had never hit our Fortimanager.

Screenshot 2023-08-27 160122.png

srajeswaran

I see "PolicyList3getERN6" function in the backtrace, this may be related to the issue you are observing. I would suggest you to open a TAC ticket to anaalyze/investigate this further.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

joshmorrisMEG

Thank Suraj - I have a ticket opened already. Ref: 8713098

asrour
Staff
Staff

did you try checking using InPrivate/Incognito? could be a browser cache 

A Srour
joshmorrisMEG

I did - yes. Also has been reported on multiple peoples machines, including some that have never connected to the Fortimanager before.

joshmorrisMEG
New Contributor II

FYI for anyone else finding this on google or something - its been replicated by Fortinet and has been acknowledged as a bug. Should hopefully be fixed in a later release.

srajeswaran

Thanks for sharing the details @joshmorrisMEG 

Regards,

Suraj

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors