Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
RafaRosa
New Contributor

Fortimail migration

Hello, I need to do a migration from an old fortimail in server mode to a new one.
But I want to try first with two virtual Fortimails with trial license, however, although
I activate the email-migration-status option through the cli, it is not activated in the GUI

1 Solution
dbu
Staff
Staff

Hi @RafaRosa ,
As per my understanding the feature is not shown in the gui after you have enabled it from CLI .
I believe you are running in Standard mode and have limited visibility.  You will need tu run in  Advanced mode which provides the full set of menu options which allows you to achieve more complex configurations.

To switch between the two modes, select either Standard Mode or Advanced Mode from the dropdown list on the top right corner of the web UI.

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
dbu
Staff
Staff

Hi @RafaRosa ,
As per my understanding the feature is not shown in the gui after you have enabled it from CLI .
I believe you are running in Standard mode and have limited visibility.  You will need tu run in  Advanced mode which provides the full set of menu options which allows you to achieve more complex configurations.

To switch between the two modes, select either Standard Mode or Advanced Mode from the dropdown list on the top right corner of the web UI.

Regards!
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible for others.
RafaRosa
New Contributor

dbu, thank you very much, indeed, I just needed to change the view and that's it, I was able to complete the test without problems.

dbu

Happy to hear that i was able to help. Cheers! 

Regards!
astar
New Contributor

@dbu wrote:

Hi @RafaRosa ,

I got this,,...

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors