Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
samlouis55
New Contributor

Fortigate metrics doesn't update from FortiSIEM

Hello all,

I recently connect two Fortigates (60F & 70F) to a new FortiSIEM DEV environment. I create an API user on Fortigates, create credentials => IP range association => perform a discovery => approve fortigate devices in CMDB. In the Fortigate Security Fabric dashboards, I was able to only got metric on Security posture dashboard. I have no data from Security Fabric dashboard. And on the Security posture dashboard, I got metrics for the only days i connected them in Fortisiem.

As I am new to FortiSIEM, could someone point me how to have continuous data in the Secure posture dashboard and why I don't get any data from the Fortigate traffic dashboard. In the Analytics section, I receive raw event logs for those devices every day but dashboard doesn't update.

2 REPLIES 2
fortiazy
New Contributor

DOJ's Security Posture Dashboard Report (SPDR) is an add-on application to Cyber Security Assessment and Management, which tracks configuration and vulnerability remediation and associates hardware assets to system Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) boundaries. 

fortiazy
fortiazy
samlouis55
New Contributor

Could someone point me to the right direction?

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors