Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
AUT_Maverick
New Contributor III

Forticlient unlicensed

I have the issue that some FortiClients are not licensed, although there is an active connection to the Fortiems server.

HUVA
HUVA
1 Solution
srajeswaran

I would suggest you open a TAC ticket, this may require detailed investigation.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
srajeswaran
Staff
Staff

Can you share a screenshot of the error and debug logs from the forticlient.

Regards,

Suraj

- Have you found a solution? Then give your helper a "Kudos" and mark the solution.

AUT_Maverick
New Contributor III

Hello attached the screenshots of the error

failure 2.pngfailure1.png

I cant send you the debug logs because its greyed out and i can't change it because i can't push the configuartion to the client which should change the log level. 

failure 3.png

HUVA
HUVA
srajeswaran

Your ZTNA status shows connected, can you disconnect and try connect again using an invite from EMS? You may need to request the EMS admin for a new invitation code.

Regards,

Suraj

AUT_Maverick

I have tried this several times but it always shows that it is connected to EMS. If I uninstall the Forticlient and reinstall it with Barmanudi it shows that it is connected to EMS and has a licence, but the next day the licence is gone. We are having the same problem with other clients. We have to go through the same process. Is it possible to do this automatically?

HUVA
HUVA
srajeswaran

I would suggest you open a TAC ticket, this may require detailed investigation.

Regards,

Suraj

AUT_Maverick

Okay, I will open a ticket for this issue, but thanks for your help.

HUVA
HUVA
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors