Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
LucianoCastillo
New Contributor II

Forticlient SSL VPN with SAML error -7200 at 48%

It has come to my attention that out of the 5 users with 3000, only five are experiencing a particular issue. I am curious if anyone has any insight into why this may be happening. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

(Forticlient SSL VPN with SAML error -7200 at 48%)

1 Solution
LucianoCastillo

After some investigation, we were able to determine the cause of the issue. It turns out that the system administrator had created a security group, and only users within that group were experiencing the problem. we just remove those 5 users and ask them to sign in again and It works 100%

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rosatechnocrat
Contributor II

@LucianoCastillo : 

Try login to Web Mode portal instead of Forticlient to confirm that there is nothing wrong with authentication. 

Also please confirm the Forticlient Software Version & Fortigate software version. 

Rosa Technocrat -- Also on YouTube---Please do Subscribe
rosatechnocrat
Contributor II

Also if possible please share the debugs from Forticlient and Fortigate. 

On FortiClient : 

set VPN log level to debug, reproduce issue, gather FCT log file and share the text or file.  

mgoswami
Staff
Staff

Hi,

Here I' suspecting an issue with the group match. Could you please check the user group for the users you are facing issue with?

Regards,

Manosh

LucianoCastillo

After some investigation, we were able to determine the cause of the issue. It turns out that the system administrator had created a security group, and only users within that group were experiencing the problem. we just remove those 5 users and ask them to sign in again and It works 100%

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors