Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
foxzk
New Contributor II

Forticlient EMS - Software inventory option

Good afternoon,

I am currently experiencing an issue. I recently upgraded FortiClient EMS from version 7.0.9 to 7.2.2. Upon completion, I observed that the software inventory option has disappeared.

I have verified the type of licenses, and they meet the necessary requirements. However, I cannot find any option to enable the software inventory feature to appear on the Dashboard.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

6 REPLIES 6
Stephen_G

Hello foxzk,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
Stephen_G

Hello foxzk,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
birendrakumar

Hello,

Your description of the issue matches the known BUG. This issue should be fixed in the upcoming 7.2.3. build.

Kumar_B
foxzk
New Contributor II

Hello,

Thank you for identifying the issue and providing insight into the upcoming fix in the 7.2.3 build. I appreciate your proactive approach. Could you please share the article or the reference number for the known bug? This would be immensely helpful for us to track and manage the resolution more effectively.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

birendrakumar

Hello,

BUG details are for internal usage and cannot be shared (Details cannot be accessed from outside), If you would like to track the BUG progress, I would suggest raising a ticket with the TAC and they will keep you updated.

BR

Kumar_B
foxzk
New Contributor II

hank you very much

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors