Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
jackylee0908
New Contributor

FortiSwitch FS-108F got CPU_SENSOR warning event and Memory high usage and System high temperature.

Hi sir,

I got issues on my new FortiSwitch FS-108F which bought on two days ago.

In switch idle and standalone mode, and without any other Fortinet product connected to it:

1. There are several events about CPU_SENSOR reached/exceeded the threshold value, is it related to HW issue?

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-11-09 054852.png

2. In the idle mode, no idea why the memory always over 60% utilization, and the system temp around 39~40 degree C.

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-11-09 055145.png

螢幕擷取畫面 2023-11-09 055207.png

I am considering to return this device back to seller and request refund, but before that, I'd confirm if the device has problem to use.

BTW, I have also export the debug report and sent it to Fortinet customer support for above issues.

Thanks,

Jacky

3 REPLIES 3
Stephen_G

Hello Jacky,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
Stephen_G

Hello,

We are still looking for someone to help you.

We will come back to you ASAP.

Regards,

Stephen - Fortinet Community Team
riteshpv
Staff
Staff

Hi Jacky,

Disable dhcp-snooping if enabled on vlans. If you still see issue then provide the following logs in the TAC ticket with FSW serial no.

show full-configuration

diagnose switch pdu-counters list
diagnose debug crashlog read
diag debug report

Regards,

Ritesh P V

Ritesh.P.V
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors