Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
trydzewski
New Contributor

FortiSIEM Upgrade Success/Failure Stories

We upgraded our SIEM to version 6.3.1 earlier this year to position ourselves to upgrade further.  Our last upgrade failed twice for different, undocumented issues before getting the support from TAC to complete it successfully.  Because of that, I've lost a lot of faith in future releases.

We are partnered with a third party who also manages multiple FortiSIEM installations, and they have found that the only stable version beyond our current version is 6.4.1 and they have reported failed upgrades for many of the other available versions.

We are working on getting a lab environment in the next month or so where we can test upgrading to various versions, however, I'd like to hear about success and failure stories from anyone who has upgraded from legacy versions.

Thanks, and I hope to hear from everyone!

2 REPLIES 2
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Thank you for using the Community Forum.

I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

We are leaving your post open and will wait somebody is sharing his/her experience with you.

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors