Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
kyle-hsuan
New Contributor II

FortiManager-Add multiple devices

I want to manage multiple fortigate devices.

So i try to enable "Show Add Multiple Button".

kylehsuan_0-1710401016903.png

But i can't see the "Add Multiple Devices" button on  Device & Groups.

I watch the video on youtube, it could be like this

kylehsuan_1-1710401208357.png

My FortiManager version is 7.2.4

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks.

1 Solution
ozkanaltas

Hi @kyle-hsuan ,

I found something. I don't know this is a bug or another thing. 

If I enable "Show Device List Import/Export button" option under the admin settings. I can see add multiple devices option in the more menu. 

Can you try to enable "Show Device List Import/Export button" option? 

Also, just enabling is not enough. You need to do ctrl+f5 on the device manager page or change your browser. 

image.png

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
8 REPLIES 8
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @kyle-hsuan ,

What is your user profile? Super_user, standart_user, or custom profile? 

Also, sometimes GUI loads from cache. Can you try with an incognito mode or another browser? 

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
kyle-hsuan

Hi @ozkanaltas 

user profile is super_user

I tried using different browsers and tried reboot FortiManager with the same result.

Thanks.

ozkanaltas

Hi @kyle-hsuan ,

Which version do you use? 

kyle-hsuan

Hi @ozkanaltas

ozkanaltas

Hi @kyle-hsuan ,

I think this feature was removed or there is a bug. Because after the 7.0 version, the menu style changed. Also, I use 7.2.4 I can't see this button on my FortiManager. 

But you can add your devices with csv.  

https://docs.fortinet.com/document/fortimanager/7.2.4/administration-guide/277097/import-model-devic...

ozkanaltas

Hi @kyle-hsuan ,

I found something. I don't know this is a bug or another thing. 

If I enable "Show Device List Import/Export button" option under the admin settings. I can see add multiple devices option in the more menu. 

Can you try to enable "Show Device List Import/Export button" option? 

Also, just enabling is not enough. You need to do ctrl+f5 on the device manager page or change your browser. 

image.png

kyle-hsuan

Hi @ozkanaltas 

It works!

Thanks for your help

ozkanaltas

Hi @kyle-hsuan ,

I'm glad it worked!

Thank you for your feedback. 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors