Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
julianhaines
New Contributor

FortiGate SSL VPN

Hi,

I have a FortiGate SSL VPN setup in full tunnel which is working but when a remote user is connected via the VPN I am unable to access the remote computer via its VPN DHCP IP for the local Lan.

Do I just need to setup a firewall policy from the local lan -> ssl.root or is there more to it? 

1 Solution
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @julianhaines ,

Yes, you are right. You can configure the rule like a "lan -> ssl-root". This configuration is enough

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
2 REPLIES 2
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @julianhaines ,

Yes, you are right. You can configure the rule like a "lan -> ssl-root". This configuration is enough

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
spoojary
Staff
Staff

The policy should be from ssl.root to the local lan

Siddhanth Poojary
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors