Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Ahmed_Mossaad
New Contributor II

FortiGate Cloud central management

Greetings,

I am experiencing an issue with the FortiGate Cloud Central Management after upgrading the FortiGate devices to version 7.4.3. Prior to the upgrade, I was able to manage the FortiGate profiles without any problems. However, upon upgrading, I am unable to set the profile to Administrator and display the following message: "Read-only mode will be enforced when logging in through FortiGate Cloud Central Management." My account is utilizing a free license. Can someone please provide a workaround solution that does not require a paid subscription?

FortiGate Cloud 

2 REPLIES 2
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @Ahmed_Mossaad ,

I think there is no workaround for this request. You can review this document. 

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiGate/Troubleshooting-Tip-Read-only-access-when-accessing-Fort...

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
hbac
Staff
Staff

Hi @Ahmed_Mossaad,

You need a FortiGate Cloud Premium Subscription in order to have read/write access from FortiGate Cloud. 

If you don't want to purchase the license, you can connect to FortiGate via remote access VPN. 

Regards, 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors