Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
mhe
Contributor II

FortiEMS 7.0.10: Clients dont upgrade

Hello!

I have updated FortiEMS under Windows Server from 7.0.9 to 7.0.10. But now the upgrade of the Forticlient to the 7.0.10 version does not start on the clients, in the EMS console all remain on "Endpoint Notified". The client - server connection is displayed as green. This worked perfectly with previous EMS versions.

What can I do to ensure that the clients are also updated?

greetings from switzerland!

martin

4 REPLIES 4
peisenberg
Staff
Staff

Hi Martin

Its not easy to say exactly where is the issue but you might try this KB and see if that help. If not I suggest to create TAC ticket to troubleshoot your issue with TAC engineer

https://community.fortinet.com/t5/FortiClient/Troubleshooting-Tip-FortiClient-Deployment-Error-150-f...

Pavol

TAC
Sheikh
Staff
Staff

Hello @mhe 

What network ports are allowed between endpoints and EMS ? Please check the Firewall and ensure that following ports are open "TCP 135, 445, and 10443 ports between EMS Server"

regards,

Sheikh

**If you come across a resolution, kindly show your appreciation by liking and accepting it, ensuring its accessibility for others**
mhe
Contributor II

I have checked these ports again - all are open. Remote registry and task scheduler are running and the Windows firewall of the client allows the connection from the EMS server.

The upgrade of the clients also worked perfectly up to version 7.0.10.

Sheikh

Hi, logs from the client as well as from EMS server will give some more insight, but I would also suggest to open a TAC support case for more troubleshooting.

regards,

Sheikh

**If you come across a resolution, kindly show your appreciation by liking and accepting it, ensuring its accessibility for others**
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors