Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
ShawnAshCountry
New Contributor

FortiClient VPN not allowing usb headet to work when remote user is connected to specific conf prof

We are using the Trial/Free Version of FortiClient, the conf files were built before I started however we are a Medical imaging company and have staff members that connect to the VPN using the FortiClient. They have three locations they can connect to BWD, LSB, and SM. We recently upgraded our phone systems to the Mitel Cloud and the Call Center Connect Client for the staff is through Green Cloud. Now that they can use softphones we have purchased usb headsets for them to take calls with however the headsets will not work when they connect to the SM VPN profile but do work when they connect to the BWD and LSB VPN profiles through the FortiClient. Where can I look and then resolve the issue with the SM VPN Profile 

2 REPLIES 2
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Shawn,

Thank you for using the Community Forum. I will seek to get you an answer or help. We will reply to this thread with an update as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Anthony_E
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shawn,

Are you using the last version of FortiClient?

If not, could you please download and install, and then, try again?

https://www.fortinet.com/fr/support/product-downloads

Regards,

Anthony-Fortinet Community Team.
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors