Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Duane1
New Contributor

FortiAnalyzer: How to create a graph in a report for each selected device?

I am wanting to know how I can create a custom report template with a custom graph that can be displayed for each device I select to run the single report on, without having to create multiple reports. What currently happens is that all the devices I select for the report are consolidated into the one graph. 

The behaviour I am looking for can already be done with some default reports, such as the "FortiGate Performance Statistics Report" and the "Secure SD-WAN Report", that creates a heading with the device name and has a drill down with multiple graphs underneath. 

Looking into the graph library and datasets of these default reports shows nothing unique, so could these just have hidden features that are not yet available?

4 REPLIES 4
amouawad
Staff
Staff

There's an option to run multiple reports in the report settings. This way it will run an individual report for every device you've selected instead of aggregating all data in a single report.

amouawad_0-1661406220046.png

Duane1

I was wondering if I could have the selected devices in their own graphs in a single report, instead of it all being aggregated into a single graph. Having multiple reports for each device is not as presentable to a client.

amouawad

Yes, you can specify filters in a graph to only show data from a specific FortiGate. So you could have multiple copies of a graph, with each filtered to only show data from one FortiGate.

amouawad_0-1661735943171.png

Duane1

Yes this can work, I guess it just isn't ideal for hundreds of devices. I was hoping to have access to the same magic that creates the "Secure SD-WAN Report" which does not require this, it dynamically creates the amount of graphs for the selected devices. 

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors