Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Sonseerhay
New Contributor

FortiAP 223E SSID's stopped broadcasting

I've been scratching my head on this for a few hours.  I've been playing with my ForitAP 223E and changed some settings to allow split tunneling.  After enabling the split tunneling on the AP my SSID's stopped broadcasting all together.  So, I disabled and tried restoring to the basic settings and the AP will no longer broadcast anything, at all.  I even tried, deleting the profile and creating a new one.  I've double checked and triple checked to ensure the SSID's broadcast button is enabled, the region is correct, the AP is authorized, and even shows connected in the dashboard... but no SSID's will broadcast and the AP shows offline.  I've even rebooted the Fortigate and did a factory reset on the FortiAP.  Am I missing something?  Do you think the antennas are defective?

1 Solution
Sonseerhay
New Contributor

Well, after a good nights rest, I woke up and the SSID's were broadcasting.  Really weird!  My only assumption is that it takes a very, very long time for configurations to update and take affect when enabling and disabling split tunneling on a FortiAP 223E.  That's all I have, folks!  Enjoy your weekend.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sonseerhay
New Contributor

Well, after a good nights rest, I woke up and the SSID's were broadcasting.  Really weird!  My only assumption is that it takes a very, very long time for configurations to update and take affect when enabling and disabling split tunneling on a FortiAP 223E.  That's all I have, folks!  Enjoy your weekend.

Labels
Top Kudoed Authors