Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Not applicable

Explanation of report data

Hi, Looking for a more detailed explanation of the report category " Estimated Browse Time" . Assumption being made that this relates to the time browser sessions have been detected active through the Fortigate for a particular IP. I have a customer looking for something more definitive than that, if possible? Thanks Marc
2 REPLIES 2
ArcticWolf
New Contributor

I am having this same problem, I have just finished a reboot and problem still exists. However i do notice that when looking at the locks if i look at historical there is nothing listed. Realtime shows data coming in and browse shows all the files with data, however these files take a long time to open.
Ver 4.0 1-FG300A-hd 1-FG310B 4-FG60 6-FG60B Ver 3.0 1-FAZ800 1-FortiManager400B Ver 4.12 50-Forticlient 50-Forticlient Mobile
Ver 4.0 1-FG300A-hd 1-FG310B 4-FG60 6-FG60B Ver 3.0 1-FAZ800 1-FortiManager400B Ver 4.12 50-Forticlient 50-Forticlient Mobile
abelio
SuperUser
SuperUser

ORIGINAL: mtapping Looking for a more detailed explanation of the report category " Estimated Browse Time" . Assumption being made that this relates to the time browser sessions have been detected active through the Fortigate for a particular IP.
this article could give you a clue: http://kb.fortinet.com/kb/microsites/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=12106

regards

/ Abel

regards / Abel
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors