Support Forum
The Forums are a place to find answers on a range of Fortinet products from peers and product experts.
Daniyal007
New Contributor II

Downtime requirement During 3rd party Threat Feeds

HI there,

I am adding 3rd party threat feeds using external connecter in fortigate and then i am calling threat feed name in outbound deny policy.

my question is that does it requires any downtime or other service effect in fortigate?

1 Solution
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @Daniyal007 ,

There is no need for any downtime for that config. This configuration can't affect any services.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW

View solution in original post

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
2 REPLIES 2
ozkanaltas
Contributor III

Hello @Daniyal007 ,

There is no need for any downtime for that config. This configuration can't affect any services.

If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.
NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
If you have found a solution, please like and accept it to make it easily accessible to others.NSE 4-5-6-7 OT Sec - ENT FW
nehans8
New Contributor

A combination of aggregating and filtering existing sources, and using data generated by sensors on production servers I run, and honeypots I operate. I'd be happy to publish a full list of sources if this is a requirement for credibility.

omegle xender
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors